Everything here still reminds of the Creole influences from the time when the archipelago was still a Portuguese colony. Its hospitable population, comfort, modern facilities, numerous opportunities for relaxation, a wonderful mild moderate climate and a daily portion of sunshine are only a few of Sal’s assets. Looking for cheap flight tickets for your holiday? Jetairfly offers the solution by providing cheap flights to Sal.
Why book a flight to Sal?
• Long, white sandy beaches and a rough, clear-blue sea: an astounding spectacle
• The friendly and hospitable population
• A great climate, sunny beaches and trade winds: the perfect sum for surfers
• The pleasant hustle and bustle by the pier when fishermen make port with their fresh catch
• The salt lakes of Pedra de Lume and the natural swimming pool of Buracona
|Brussels (BRU) -> Sal, Cape Verde (SID)|
|02/12/2013 -> 08/12/2013|
|09/12/2013 -> 29/12/2013|
|30/12/2013 -> 19/10/2014|
|20/10/2014 -> 26/10/2014|