Extensive tourism infrastructure, impressive historical sites and a varied coastline allowing for many different water sports make Rhodes a great holiday destination. Book your cheap flight tickets to Rhodes now and enjoy Greek hospitality!
Why book a flight to Rhodes?
• The island of the Sun God,. where the sun shines 300 days a year
• A paradise for water sports lovers
• Magnificent natural scenery featuring beautiful valleys.
• Centuries-old buildings in the city of Rhodes
• Enchanting beauty: the white houses of Lindos
|Brussels (BRU) -> Rhodos, Greece (RHO)|
|31/03/2014 -> 20/04/2014|
|21/04/2014 -> 27/04/2014|
|28/04/2014 -> 04/05/2014|
|05/05/2014 -> 29/06/2014|
|30/06/2014 -> 31/08/2014|
|01/09/2014 -> 21/09/2014|
|22/09/2014 -> 28/09/2014|
|29/09/2014 -> 05/10/2014|
|06/10/2014 -> 19/10/2014|
|20/10/2014 -> 26/10/2014|
|Charleroi (CRL) -> Rhodos, Greece (RHO)|
|14/04/2014 -> 27/04/2014|
|28/04/2014 -> 12/10/2014|
|Liège (LGG) -> Rhodos, Greece (RHO)|
|21/04/2014 -> 29/06/2014|
|30/06/2014 -> 31/08/2014|
|01/09/2014 -> 28/09/2014|
|Ostend-Bruges (OST) -> Rhodos, Greece (RHO)|
|21/04/2014 -> 28/09/2014|
The island’s capital consists of three parts: the medieval, the new and the classical city Book yourself a seat on a flight to Rhodes right away and find out what is your favourite spot in the city of Rhodes.
• Shopping in the new part of the city
• Back to the times of knights and castles in the pleasant medieval city
• The ruins of the Acropolis in the classical part of the city
• Exploring narrow streets and hidden spots
• Fishing boats and yachts in a characteristic harbour
Ialysos is a charming town with a rich history. Legend has it that it was founded by a grandson of Sun God Helios. No wonder you can enjoy the sun, sea and beach here! With a flight to Rhodes you will be immersing yourself in the holiday atmosphere in no time!
• A pleasant town with a hospitable population
• Getting a taste of Greece at one of the typical restaurants
• A magnificent view of the town from Filerimos hill
• Great water sports facilities at the beach
The thermae are the main draw in Kalithea. This place has been known for its healing springs for a long time. If you want to see for yourself, then book your flight to Rhodes now!
• Restored thermae in oriental style
• A small, quiet village
• A beautiful bay, excellent for diving
Faliraki is perfect for anyone looking to get a taste of the nightlife. Get the party started with a cheap Jetairfly.com flight to Rhodes.
• Effervescent nightlife
• A long sandy beach with all facilities
• Many water sports facilities
• A charming little harbour
Kolymbia is situated in the middle between the city of Rhodes and Lindos. This makes it easy to alternate a day at the beach with a cultural outing. Do you wish to discover this island full of variety? You can book your flight to Rhodes in no time on Jetairfly.com.
• Ideal to explore the whole island
• Nearby the unique place of pilgrimage of Tsambika
• Relaxing on the beach in a quiet atmosphere
• A small harbour featuring charming taverns
The picturesque town of Lindos, also called the ‘white town’, is a must-see in Rhodes. Jetairfly.com’s flights to Rhodes bring this extraordinary sight within your reach!
• A pleasant maze of narrow, paved streets
• Numerous brilliant white houses
• The Acropolis towering over the town
• Situated by the beach