Tel Aviv, ‘the city that never stops’, is an ideal destination for anyone who loves the sun, the sea and lots of shopping, but this city's beauty will definitely leave you in awe as well. Jetairfly's cheap flights to Tel Aviv allow you to explore every aspect of the city and its environs.
Why book a flight to Tel Aviv?
• A warm and sunny climate the whole year through
• A cheap and tax-free shopping paradise
• Delicious world cuisine and a vibrant nightlife scene
• Numerous shining examples of Bauhaus architecture
• UNESCO World Heritage Site
|Brussels (BRU) -> Tel Aviv, Israel (TLV)|
|31/03/2014 -> 19/10/2014|
|Liège (LGG) -> Tel Aviv, Israel (TLV)|
|02/12/2013 -> 08/12/2013|
|09/12/2013 -> 29/12/2013|
|30/12/2013 -> 30/03/2014|
Eilat is one of Israel's top holiday destinations and an absolute must:
• A small marina and luxurious hotels
• An excellent location for diving and snorkelling
• A promenade lined with charming shops
• The coastline offering a unique view of Aqaba in Jordan and Taba in Egypt
The name alone sparks your imagination. Discover the healing properties and the impressive environs of the Dead Sea thanks to one of Jetairfly.com's cheap flights to Tel Aviv.
• The lowest point on land in the world
• Surrounded by mountains and valleys
• Staying afloat
• Skin healing properties