La Bella Italia! A top historical and culinary destination combined with a whiff of modernity. Pasta Bolognese, Erasmus and Petrarch, and the characteristic red rooftops are what defines Bologna. Are you convinced? Seize the opportunity to discover Bologna and book your flight to Bologna through Jetairfly.com.
Why book a flight to Bologna?
• European Capital of Culture (2000) and Capital of Music (2006)
• The oldest university on the European continent
• One of the best-preserved medieval cities
• World famous for its Bolognese sauce
• Nearby the cradles of Italian thoroughbreds Ferrari and Lamborghini
|Casablanca (CMN) -> Bologna, Italy (BLQ)|
|16/12/2013 -> 29/12/2013|
|30/12/2013 -> 12/01/2014|
|Marrakech (RAK) -> Bologna, Italy (BLQ)|
|09/12/2013 -> 29/12/2013|
|30/12/2013 -> 30/03/2014|