Catania, on the east coast of Sicily, is the perfect destination for a beach holiday combined with culture and nature. It is lovely to sunbathe by the azure sea, and towns and cities such as Catania and Taormina are excellent places to visit on an excursion. The king of the region is of course Mount Etna, which towers over everything else. Book your flight to Catania now and come explore the region!
Why book a flight to Catania?
• A combination of sun, peace, a pleasant atmosphere and culture
• The still active Mount Etna volcano
• Rocky coasts, beaches, creeks, vineyards, mountains and so much more
• Taormina, with its rich historical and artistic past
• Shopping in Catania
|Brussels (BRU) -> Catania, Italy (CTA)|
|31/03/2014 -> 20/04/2014|
|21/04/2014 -> 05/10/2014|
In this well-known tourist spot you can find some beaches, bars, restaurants and pizzerias. Naxos was the first Greek settlement in Sicily, and you can still visit its remains to this day. Your holiday is off to a good start with a Jetairfly.com flight to Catania!
• A tourist destination with beautiful beaches
• A bustling fishing harbour
• The archaeological site of Naxos
• At a few kilometres from the Alcantara gorge
Taormina, east Sicily’s main hot spot, is situated atop Monte Tauro hill. Here, the island treats you to sun, culture, shopping and breathtaking vistas. Book your flight to Catania quickly and discover what Taormina has in store for you.
• Beautiful historical buildings
• A pleasant car-free town centre
• Corso Umberto with its many boutiques
• A Greek theatre dating back to the 3rd century
• An aerial tramway to Taormina Mare
Letojanni is a great place to relax on the beach and to stroll along the promenade. Booking a flight to Catania is easy on Jetairfly.com, and you will be enjoying the sun and sea yourself in no time!
• A pleasant coastal locality boasting charming restaurants
• A long beach
• At a stone’s throw of Taormina
Taormina Riviera is a place to relax: to enjoy the sun, sea and beach while keeping your eye on the horizon. Enjoy a relaxing beach holiday with a Jetairfly.com flight to Catania.
• A small seaside resort offering beautiful views
• Ideal for anyone in search of peace and quiet
• At 4 km from Forza d’Agrò, a mountain town featuring a Norman castle