Ohrid is also called the ‘Pearl of the Balkans’ thanks to its treasures from long-gone times and its stunning fauna and flora. A top destination for culture and nature lovers. Feel like taking off? Cheap flight tickets to Ohrid can easily and quickly be booked on Jetairfly.com.
Why book a flight to Ohrid?
• One of the oldest settlements in Macedonia
• Historical gems such as Samuil’s Fortress or the Church of St. Clement
• The stunningly beautiful Ohrid Lake surrounded by astounding natural beauty
• ‘The Pearl of the Balkans'
|Brussels (BRU) -> Ohrid, Macedonia (OHD)|
|05/05/2014 -> 11/05/2014|
|12/05/2014 -> 14/09/2014|
|15/09/2014 -> 21/09/2014|
Poets and writers fall in love with Struga at first sight, and this will undoubtedly be the case for you as well, so book your flight to Ohrid today through Jetairfly.com:
• International poetry festival 'Struga Poetry Evenings'
• Culture, history and centuries-old tradition
• A city of idyllic bridges
• A unique location surrounded by the Jablanica mountain range, Mount Mokra and Lake Ohrid