The fabulous city of Marrakesh never ceases to amaze, even if you spend 1001 Arabian nights in a row here. The Jemaa el-Fna square is not the only place dominated by a unique atmosphere; the centuries-old palaces and mosques also have you dreaming of a rich past. Book your flight tickets to Marrakesh now!
Why book a flight to Marrakesh?
• The Medina of Marrakesh, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• A wide variety of cultural features: the Koutoubia Mosque, the Bahia Palace, the Saadian tombs, and much, much more
• The Jemaa el-Fna square boasting charming stalls and numerous artists
• The souks: A surprising amount of merchandise in astoundingly small streets
• Modern luxurious hotels and traditional riads