Feel like enjoying a relaxing holiday surrounded by magnificent scenic beauty? Book cheap flight tickets to La Palma now and discover the Green Island of the Canary archipelago. You will definitely be enchanted by the green mountains, fertile valleys, subtropical flora and all the other things this beautiful walking island has to offer.
Why book a flight to La Palma?
• A paradise for nature lovers and walking enthusiasts
• Caldera de Taburiente National Park
• The Roque de los Muchachos observatory
• Peaceful beaches with lava sand
• The capital of Santa Cruz de la Palma
|Brussels (BRU) -> La Palma, Spain (SPC)|
|09/12/2013 -> 29/12/2013|
|30/12/2013 -> 30/03/2014|
|31/03/2014 -> 19/10/2014|
One of Jetairfly.com’s cheap flights to La Palma will take you to this small seaside resort on the east coast of the island in no time.
• The largest but one seaside resort of La Palma
• A rugged coast featuring bays between the many rocks of black lava
• A small town centre: bars and a few simple eating establishments
• A stunning promenade to the capital at a 4 km distance
Look no further and book your cheap flight tickets to La Palma now. This vast green region is waiting to be discovered by you.
• A vast green region
• From the rugged coast inland to the higher situated town of Breña Alta
• The seaside resort of Playa de los Cancajos
Have a pleasant stay on the west coast of La Palma.
• A black sandy beach
• A wide promenade with a few outdoor cafés
• Several restaurants, bars and shops
• A hilly environment featuring banana plantations
With a walk in La Palma´s National Park you are in for an unforgettable adventure. Book your flight to La Palma now and its beautiful nature will reveal itself to you.
• A town in the sun-drenched Aridane Valley
• Walk through the shopping streets, take a break in one of the cafés on the Plaza square
• In the vicinity of Caldera de Taburiente
• The ideal point of departure to discover the western part of La Palma
Get a taste of the famous Teneguía wine and walk through a bizarre volcano landscape. Discover this fascinating island thanks to the cheap flight tickets offered by Jetairfly.com.
• The southernmost village of La Palma
• Nearby the Teneguía volcano
• A rugged coastline featuring small bays and beaches
• Vines on black rocks
Book your flight to La Palma here, and stay in a typically Spanish country house in the middle of an imposing mountain landscape.
• Small villages in a hilly environment
• On the west coast of La Palma