Murcia is an interesting place to stroll through at a leisurely pace. Culture, history and long sandy beaches, a pleasant climate, it really has everything you need to spend a relaxing and well-deserved holiday. Wait no longer and book cheap flight tickets to Murcia through Jetairfly.com.
Why book a flight to Murcia?
• A rich history which takes you back to the beginning of the ninth century
• Historical buildings remaining from the medieval guild system
• A wide range of architectural styles in the cathedral
• Long sandy beaches and picturesque bays
• Vast woods featuring convents, monasteries and fortresses
|Charleroi (CRL) -> Murcia, Spain (MJV)|
|02/12/2013 -> 29/12/2013|
|30/12/2013 -> 30/03/2014|
|31/03/2014 -> 19/10/2014|
Water sports lovers say ‘yes please’ to La Manga del Mar Menor, so why wouldn’t you do the same? Book your flight to Murcia today through Jetairfly.com.
• Mar Menor, the largest salt water lake in Europe
• A paradise for water sports lovers
• Windsurfing, diving, sailing and so much more
• Ideal for families with small children thanks to the gently sloping beach
A fascinating town where there is lots to do. See for yourself and seize this opportunity to book your flight tickets to Murcia.
• Situated between Mar Menor and the Mediterranean
• A beautiful picturesque harbour where you can see fishermen dock in the morning
• A weekly market featuring fun gadgets
• Mud baths with healing properties
• Spotting animals at nature park ‘Parque Regional de las Salianas y Arenales de San Pedro’