The Turkish Riviera is a great destination and has something for everybody! Sun-drenched beaches, historical sites, all-inclusive hotels offering every comfort, a population which will welcome you with open arms... If you like water sports, shopping, pleasant outdoor cafés and good food, this is your ideal holiday destination. Book your flight to Antalya now and enjoy life to the fullest using all your senses...
Why book a flight to Antalya?
• Beautiful beaches and the impressive Taurus Mountains
• A fascinating culture and rich history
• Golf courses for beginners and professionals
• The delicious Turkish cuisine
• The fabulous region of Cappadocia
|Brussels (BRU) -> Antalya, Turkey (AYT)|
|02/12/2013 -> 29/12/2013|
|30/12/2013 -> 23/02/2014|
|24/02/2014 -> 16/03/2014|
|17/03/2014 -> 06/04/2014|
|07/04/2014 -> 13/04/2014|
|14/04/2014 -> 19/10/2014|
|20/10/2014 -> 26/10/2014|
|Liège (LGG) -> Antalya, Turkey (AYT)|
|21/04/2014 -> 22/06/2014|
|23/06/2014 -> 31/08/2014|
|01/09/2014 -> 19/10/2014|
|Ostend-Bruges (OST) -> Antalya, Turkey (AYT)|
|31/03/2014 -> 20/04/2014|
|21/04/2014 -> 19/10/2014|
|20/10/2014 -> 26/10/2014|
The fishing village of yore has developed into a seaside resort popular with tourists. Your holiday in the Turkish Riviera starts here with booking one of our cheap flights to Antalya.
• A pleasant centre featuring many shops, bars, outdoor cafés and restaurants
• A beautiful harbour and a small promenade
• Stunning sandy and pebble beaches and bays
• Various water sports
• A mountainous green environment featuring citrus and pine trees
Near Kemer there are several bays with small seaside resorts where you can enjoy a well-deserved holiday in a peaceful environment.
• Small, pleasant centres
• A few shops and bars
• Brilliant sandy and pebble beaches
Discover authentic Turkey thanks to our cheap flights to the Turkish Riviera. Antalya, the top destination in Turkey, not only offers the sun, the sea and the beach but also cultural, shopping and nightlife opportunities...
• 2 beautiful beaches, wide promenades, palm trees
• The Roman harbour featuring narrow alleys and wooden houses
• Numerous souvenir shops, typical cafés and restaurants
• Charming markets
• Mosques, the Archaeological Museum, ...
Lara is the perfect holiday destination to enjoy the Turkish sun in luxury and style. One of Jetairfly.com's cheap flights will leave you within a stone's throw of this recently developed tourist destination!
• Luxury hotels
• Beautiful wide sandy beaches
• Several beach clubs
• Many shopping centres
Fly to Antalya with Jetairfly.com and a golf paradise will reveal itself to you:
• Stunning golf courses
• Large, modern and luxurious resorts
• Long sandy / pebble beaches
• A peaceful atmosphere
Book your cheap flight tickets to Antalya right away and see for yourself why the charming city of Side is so popular with Belgian tourists:
• A former fishing village on a peninsula
• A pleasant centre and harbour
• Numerous shops, restaurants, cafés and discotheques
• Interesting ruins: The Temple of Apollo, an amphitheatre, ...
• A vast sandy beach which gently slopes down
In this small seaside resort popular at 6 km from Side you can enjoy the sun, the sea and the beach to the fullest. Click further and start your relaxing holiday with an economical flight to Antalya through Jetairfly.com.
• A long sandy beach
• Some bars, restaurants and some discotheques
• Many shops (jewellery shops, leather shops, ...)
• Walking to Side via the recently built promenade
Relaxing on the beach or by the pool is the most popular pastime in this small seaside resort to the west of Side.
• Major all-inclusive resorts
• A small town centre featuring shops, bars and restaurants
• A recently built promenade leading to Side
A peaceful beach holiday in the green district of Sorgun:
• A beautiful sandy / pebble beach
• Nearby the popular seaside resort of Side
• A woody environment
Get pleasantly lost among the many stalls on the famous market of Manavgat. Fruit, vegetables, silk fabrics, leather products, tea, nuts and other delicacies... Seize the opportunity to use your talent for negotiating and haggling and book your flight to Antalya now.
• A bustling city at 5 km from Side
• A well-known market on Mondays and Thursdays
• The Manavgat River, boasting a stunning waterfall
• Boat rides to the river’s estuary
This popular seaside resort has it all: sun, sea, beach, culture, a vibrant nightlife... You can book a flight to Antalya in no time on Jetairfly.com. The stunning Turkish Riviera will be at your feet in no time.
• Numerous historical remains
• A wide range of restaurants, cafés, bars, discotheques
• A car-free centre, ideal for shopping
• Long beaches and a long promenade
• Pirates’ Cave, Lovers’ Cave
Have a lovely sunbathe and a swim on the beautiful sandy beach of Incekum.
• At a short distance from well-known Side and Alanya
• A small centre featuring restaurants, bars, discotheques and shops
• A beautiful sandy beach, a must for families and children
• Various water sports