Burgas: sun, beach and the beautiful Black Sea. However, Burgas has much more to offer. The Bulgarian people are very hospitable, produce delicious delicacies and divine wines. Book one of our cheap flights to Burgas now and discover this gem by the Black Sea.
Why book a flight to Burgas?
• The Bulgarian hospitality, mouth-watering cuisine and delicious wines.
• An extensive range of opportunities for relaxation, sports and going out.
• The perfect combination of sun, sea and vast beaches.
|Brussels (BRU) -> Burgas, Bulgaria (BOJ)|
|28/04/2014 -> 11/05/2014|
|12/05/2014 -> 29/06/2014|
|30/06/2014 -> 31/08/2014|
|01/09/2014 -> 21/09/2014|
|22/09/2014 -> 28/09/2014|
A magnificent beach and a bustling nightlife, what more could you wish for? Jetairfly.com’s cheap Brussels-Burgas flights leave you within a stone's throw of this holiday resort.
• The largest holiday resort in Bulgaria
• Inexpensive restaurants, bars, discotheques and water parks
• Child-friendly playgrounds and water slides
Are you looking for warm temperatures and nature? Then Duni is the place to be!
• A peaceful and secluded holiday village
• In the middle of a nature conservation area
• Near the Turkish border
Nessebar was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site with good reason:
• A lively holiday resort with several bays and sandy beaches
• A scenic old town full of medieval churches
• Characteristic houses and small picturesque streets
Pomorie, the perfect holiday location for those in search of peace and quiet. The city is easily accessible thanks to Jetairfly.com's Brussels-Burgas flight.
• Situated on a peninsula
• Diverse rustic wine cellars, perfect for wine lovers
• Mud lake with healing properties