Varna is a versatile destination, ideal for both a beach holiday and a cultural holiday. The sunny beaches, the beautiful nature and the rich folklore bear witness to this. However, there’s more! Bulgarians are very hospitable and offer an admirable range of excellent wines. Your well-deserved holiday starts here with the reservation of your cheap flight through Jetairfly.com.
Why book a flight to Varna?
• A pleasant climate, several kilometres of sandy beaches and charming seaside resorts
• Varna, one of the oldest cities in Europe
• A wide range of opportunities to go out
• A versatile destination with beautiful nature and rich folklore
|Brussels (BRU) -> Varna, Bulgaria (VAR)|
|28/04/2014 -> 11/05/2014|
|12/05/2014 -> 21/09/2014|
|22/09/2014 -> 28/09/2014|
Book your cheap ticket to Varna quickly through Jetairfly.com for a lovely holiday in Albena. Not only is the seaside resort in an exceptional location, there's more:
• Child friendliness: there are no rocks on the seabed and it gradually slopes down.
• Numerous shops, outdoor cafés and bars all around
• Surrounded by the Baltata nature reserve, richly forested slopes and valleys with vineyards and orchards
Golden Sands is an ideal location for youngsters as well as for people who are young at heart and for families. This is why:
• A green environment with numerous bars, restaurants and shops
• Entertainment in discotheques and pubs
• A beautiful fine sandy 4 km long beach
• A mini train drives you around at a small price.
Obzor is a beautiful village situated between Varna and Burgas. A fun and interesting place which is still relatively unknown! Your holiday is off to a good start thanks to Jetairfly.com's cheap flights.
• Ideal for those in search of peace and quiet during the off season
• A lively place during the high season
• Restaurants, cafés and shops in abundance
• Beautiful and untouched nature, forests and vineyards
• A long sandy beach which gradually slopes down