Hurghada is the place to be for a heavenly beach holiday. Sunbathers find absolute relaxation on the vast sandy beaches, while people looking for a more active holiday get to choose from an infinite range of water sports. In the evening you can get a flavour of the atmosphere in Hurghada's many bars and restaurants. Book your flight to Hurghada now and fly off to this sunny destination!
Why book a flight to Hurghada?
• Enjoying a relaxing beach holiday
• Experiencing a pleasant atmosphere in the tourist centres with their bars, restaurants and shops
• Windsurfing and kiting in optimal circumstances
• Diving to untouched places
• Playing golf in the desert
|Brussels (BRU) -> Hurghada, Egypt (HRG)|
|21/04/2014 -> 27/04/2014|
|28/04/2014 -> 19/10/2014|
An ample range of shops, restaurants and discotheques make sure that you have everything you need in Hurghada. The constant breeze makes this seaside resort the mecca for water sports fanatics. Feel like discovering all this for yourself? Then quickly book your seat on a flight to Hurghada!
• Sunny beaches gradually sloping down into the sea
• The most important tourist centre by the Red Sea
• Effervescent nightlife
• Beautiful snorkel and dive sites
• Perfect for wind and kite surfing
Featuring a wide range of restaurants, outdoor cafés and discotheques, El Gouna is situated between the majestic red mountains of the desert and the crystal-clear water of the Red Sea. A flight to Hurghada will put you in a holiday mood right away!
• A modern and pleasant town founded only in 1989
• The beautiful Zeytuna beach
• Kafr El Gouna shopping arcade
• Marina with charming restaurants and shops
• Popular among amateur and experienced divers
Sahl Hasheesh is a new destination near a lovely bay, perfect for a sunny and relaxing holiday. One of Jetairfly.com's flights to Hurghada brings you within a stone's throw of this sun-drenched holiday spot.
• New luxurious seaside resort
• Having a lovely sunbathe on the fine sandy beach
• A walking promenade along the bay
• Diving to the ruins of the sunken city
Makadi Bay is a peacefully situated bay featuring amazing beaches. It is close to the bustling tourist centre of Madinat Makadi. Book your flight to Hurghada and start dreaming away...
• Golden beaches in a beautiful, peaceful bay
• You can snorkel from the beach
• Shops, restaurants and outdoor cafés in Madinat Makadi
• 18-hole golf course
The untouched beach of Soma Bay is ideal for anyone looking for absolute peace and quiet. Experience a relaxing beach holiday with a flight to Hurghada by Jetairfly.com.
• An extensive sandy beach
• One of the biggest spa centres in the region
• An impressive reef to dive on
• A good spot for wind and kite surfers
• An 18-hole golf course