Marsa Alam is an oasis of peace. Sunny and warm, with a wonderfully cooling sea breeze. The underwater world here is truly breathtaking, so this is heaven on earth for divers. Book your flight to Marsa Alam now and you’re already halfway to pure relaxation!
Why book a flight to Marsa Alam?
• Unspoilt underwater world to dive through
• Ideal for anyone in search of peace and quiet
• Lively local colour in Al Quseir
• Fashionable Port Ghalib
• Near Luxor with its rich history
|Brussels (BRU) -> Marsa Alam, Egypt (RMF)|
|10/03/2014 -> 30/03/2014|
|31/03/2014 -> 19/10/2014|
This recently developed tourist destination features numerous beautiful reefs, which makes it perfect for snorkelers and divers. However, this is also the place to be for people who are merely looking to relax on the beach. A Jetairfly.com flight to Marsa Alam is a great way to start your holiday.
• Beautiful untouched coral reefs
• Enjoying the sun, sea and beach
• Recently developed tourist centre
This brand-new holiday destination, which has developed into a true paradise with palm trees and botanical gardens, now also features a fashionable marina and a tourist centre with a few shops. Book a flight to Marsa Alam with Jetairfly.com and be one of the first people to discover Port Ghalib!
• Luxurious new seaside resort
• An enormous salt water lagoon
• A bustling centre with a fairytale-like atmosphere
• Wonderful spot for diving and snorkeling
In the bay of Madinat Coraya you can enjoy peace and quiet in a wonderful setting. If you have had enough of sand for a while, the pleasant city centre will provide entertainment. Book your flight to Marsa Alam now and land within only a few kilometres of this charming holiday spot.
• A beautiful bay
• Souk Al Madina, featuring shops and restaurants
• The latest diving hotspot
Al Quseir is an ideal location to dive on the beautiful coral reefs and between numerous colourful fish. The bustling city centre is definitely worth a visit as well. Immerse yourself in the Egyptian atmosphere, book cheap flight tickets to Marsa Alam with Jetairfly.com now!
• New tourist seaside resort
• Untouched dive sites
• Colourful bazaars in the narrow streets
• Ottoman fort