Athens may be centuries old, but Greece’s capital is alive and kicking! The historical heritage you get to see here is astounding. The beaches of the Athens Riviera are very attractive features as well. On Jetairfly.com you can find cheap flights to Athens in no time!
Why book a flight to Athens?
• The oldest metropolis in Europe
• Studded with gems from ancient times
• Top world heritage sites the Acropolis and the Parthenon
• Tongue-tantalising dishes such as moussaka and tzatziki
• Heavenly beaches at the Athens Riviera
|Brussels (BRU) -> Athens, Greece (ATH)|
|31/03/2014 -> 06/04/2014|
|07/04/2014 -> 22/06/2014|
|23/06/2014 -> 31/08/2014|
|01/09/2014 -> 19/10/2014|
|20/10/2014 -> 26/10/2014|
Book a cheap flight to Athens and stretch out on the popular beach of Glyfada!
• Vast beaches
• A lively centre
Loutraki is a famous health resort. You can find cheap flights to Athens here!
• Point of departure for archaeological sites
• Famous for its natural springs
Kineta is a small coastal village famous for its beautiful beaches. Jetairfly gladly helps you on your way with cheap flights to Athens.
• Beautiful beaches
• A mix of mountains, pine trees and sea
Book your cheap flight to Athens now and admire the fascinating temple remains in Brauron.
• Excavations of the Temple of Artemis
• An archaeological museum
Anavyssos is a small seaside resort surrounded by pine trees. Find those cheap flights to Athens right away on Jetairfly.com.
• A beautiful, child-friendly sandy beach
• Popular with surfers
Cape Sounion is a high cliff where you can admire the remains of the 5th-century Temple of Poseidon. Book your flight to Athens to enrich your cultural experience!
• Cape Sounion: a 70m-high cliff
• Beautiful remains of the Temple of Poseidon
A town with a rich history and interesting archaeological findings! Looking for cheap flights to Athens? Jetairfly.com makes it extremely easy for you!
• Historical sights
• Shops and restaurants by the beach and along the boulevard
• Remarkable islands off the coast