The charming island of Crete with its Greek hospitality, pleasant weather, pleasant outdoor cafés, olives and raki enchants both beach and culture lovers as well as people looking for peace or for entertainment. Book your flight to Crete-Chania today and the most beautiful island in the Mediterranean will welcome you with open arms.
Why book a flight to Chania?
• Long sandy beaches, characteristic creeks, breathtaking lagoons
• Overwhelming mountain scenery
• The untouched Samariá and Imbros gorges
• The old capital of Chania
• The lively and touristy Rethymno
|Brussels (BRU) -> Chania, Greece (CHQ)|
|31/03/2014 -> 13/04/2014|
|14/04/2014 -> 20/04/2014|
|21/04/2014 -> 04/05/2014|
|05/05/2014 -> 22/06/2014|
|23/06/2014 -> 31/08/2014|
|01/09/2014 -> 05/10/2014|
|06/10/2014 -> 19/10/2014|
Our cheap flights to Chania allow you to get a taste of the typically Cretan atmosphere in Crete's former capital in no time.
• A pleasant and authentic port town
• A picturesque harbour with Venetian houses adorning the quay
• Small, narrow streets featuring many small shops
• Lively evenings at the bars and restaurants
Book your cheap flight to Chania with Jetairfly.com and travel back in time while walking through the narrow streets of the old city of Rehymno.
• A lively and touristy city
• An old city centre surrounding a small Venetian harbour
• A maze of streets and alleyways
• Pleasant restaurants and charming little shops
• A beautiful sandy beach
Cretans come here on Sundays to have fish. Delicious fish dishes guaranteed!
• A small fishing town
• Typically Cretan restaurants and bars
• Excellent fish restaurants
• Near the Gonia Monastery or the Monastery of Panagia Odigitria
Book your flight tickets to Crete-Chania today and enjoy the typically Greek atmosphere in peace and quiet.
• A very peaceful village
• A characteristically Greek atmosphere
• Near Kolymvari
Discover western Crete from this popular touristy seaside resort. Experience an unforgettable holiday in Platanias thanks to our cheap flights to Crete-Chania.
• A bustling seaside resort featuring a small harbour and a nice beach
• Many shops and a wide range of opportunities to go out
• A beautiful coastline
• Several opportunities for water sports
Immerse yourself in the pleasant atmosphere of seaside resort Georgioupoli.
• A long sandy beach
• A small village centre featuring outdoor cafés, bars and restaurants
• A small harbour