This charming island has volcanic origins and a mysterious past. Nowadays it is an ideal island for anyone who loves beauty, quiet, sun and Greek culture. Allow yourself to be enchanted by the charms of this island and book one of our cheap flights to Santorini now!
Why book a flight to Santorini?
• The most beautiful of all Greek islands according to many
• Perhaps the most breathtaking sunsets in the world
• A charming mix of nature and culture
• A picture postcard destination, the caldera being its most photographed sight
|Brussels (BRU) -> Santorini, Greece (JTR)|
|21/04/2014 -> 04/05/2014|
|05/05/2014 -> 28/09/2014|
Book cheap flight tickets to Santorini now and discover the caldera. This is the part of the island which offers a view of the volcano:
• The island’s capital of Fira and other famous towns and villages such as Firostefani and Oia.
• A magnificent view
A small seaside resort on the east coast boasting a beach of pebbles made of solidified lava:
• An idyllic location
• A wide range of restaurants, taverns, outdoor cafés and small discotheques
• A broad 2 km-long black pebble beach made of solidified lava
A flight to Santorini also allows you to visit Oia. This town is situated on a cliff and is famous for its many white washed houses:
• Some of the most beautiful sunsets in the world
• A blend of Greek and Venetian architecture