Puglia, the heel of the Italian boot, is surrounded by crystal-clear water and features steep cliffs, mystical caves, deep-cut bays, inviting beaches and innumerable olive trees and vineyards. Fabulous towns such as Alberobello, Ostuni and Lecce will reveal their secrets to you. Book your flight ticket to Brindisi now and discover this hidden gem!
Why book a flight to Brindisi?
• An untouched region in the heel of the Italian boot
• Magnificent natural beauty including bays, cliffs, caves and more
• The trulli in Alberobello, listed as Unesco World Heritage
• Ostuni, the ‘white city’
• Delicious local cuisine
|Brussels (BRU) -> Brindisi, Italy (BDS)|
|28/04/2014 -> 11/05/2014|
|12/05/2014 -> 28/09/2014|
|29/09/2014 -> 05/10/2014|
Without a doubt one of the most picturesque places in Italy! The historical city centre with its trulli is still intact and the houses are still inhabited today. A Jetairfly.com flight to Brindisi will take you to this World Heritage Site in no time.
• Completely comprised of whitewashed stone huts with conical roofs, the trulli
• Siamese trulli
• The trullo church
• The Trullo Sovrano, the only trullo with 2 floors
• Located in the middle of vast olive groves
Located atop a hill, Cisternino looks out over the beautiful valley. This historical town is a must when you are on holiday in Puglia, so quickly book your flight to Brindisi!
• Acclaimed as one of the most beautiful villages in Italy
• A historical centre full of tortuous alleys
• Cosy restaurants, bars and shops
• On top of a hill above Itria Valley (Valle d’Itria)
Mesagne is situated along the famous Via Appia (Appian Way), dating back to Roman times. In the characteristic city centre you are surrounded by impressive old buildings under a glowing sun. A Jetairfly.com flight to Brindisi will take you to this beautiful holiday destination.
• A medieval town
• A small centre full of shops
• Archaeological museum housed in the town hall
• Castle dating from the 11th century
The historical centre of Ostuni, the white city, is located at a few kilometres from the sea. La città bianca will be laid out before you in no time if you book your flight to Brindisi now!
• A charming town featuring narrow streets
• Famous for its whitewashed walls
• An impressive brown cathedral
• Surrounded by olive groves and trulli
• A beautiful view of the Adriatic Sea
Otranto is a charming town with a rich history and is located right by the sea. Your holiday is off to an early start with a Jetairfly.com flight to Brindisi.
• A coastal town with a cosy town centre and a great holiday atmosphere
• A cathedral with a beautiful mosaic
• The Castle of Otranto
• A beautiful harbour
• Small beaches
Castro Marina is an ideal point of departure to explore Puglia However, the locality itself also has a lot to offer. Your holiday in Castro Marina is immediately off to a good start with a Jetairfly.com flight to Brindisi.
• A 12th-century cathedral
• An impressive castle
• A small harbour in the bay
• Mysterious caves
Archangel Michael is said to have appeared in Monte Sant’Angelo in the 5th century. This town is located high in the mountains and looks out over the sea. A flight ticket to Brindisi will put your head in the clouds as well.
• One of the most famous places of pilgrimage in Europe
• A magnificent complex of buildings
• High in the mountains
• A well-preserved town centre
• An extraordinary residential area with straight lines of whitewashed houses
In the old town of Monopoli you can get an authentic slice of Italian life. Board a plane to Brindisi and immerse yourself in Monopoli’s local colour.
• A pleasant historical centre
• The castle of Charles V
• Situated by the rocky coast, boasting a few sandy beaches
• A typically Italian atmosphere
Do you prefer to spend a day at the beach in Torre Canne, in the green environment in the locality of Selva or in the pleasant atmosphere in the town centre? Jetairfly.com’s flight tickets to Brindisi allow you to find out which is your favourite spot in Fasano.
• Relaxing on the beach or at the thermae of Torre Canne
• Natural beauty in Selva
• A botanical garden
• Safari park ‘Zoosafari’
It is no wonder Matera was listed as a World Heritage Site with its two quarters completely comprised of cave dwellings. The city is situated in the region of Basilicata but is easy to reach with a flight to Brindisi.
• One of the oldest cities in the world
• Sassi: cave dwellings
• Cave churches
• Charming bars and eating establishments