As Goethe once said: ‘see Naples and die’. Naples is a city you need to have seen at least once in your life. So book your flight to Naples today and discover this wonderful city, the proud Neapolitans and the beautiful surroundings.
Why book a flight to Naples?
• A beautiful city full of stunning historical buildings
• The imposing Mount Vesuvius volcano
• The breathtaking Bay of Naples
• The beauty of the Amalfi Coast
• The antique city of Pompei
|Brussels (BRU) -> Naples, Italy (NAP)|
|21/04/2014 -> 01/06/2014|
|02/06/2014 -> 08/06/2014|
|09/06/2014 -> 05/10/2014|
Book one of Jetairfly.com’s cheap flights to Naples and be enchanted by the sublime coast of Sorrento.
• The old town centre with its pleasant alleys
• Nice churches, old buildings and green parks
• Corso Italia, boasting shops, bars and restaurants
• A walk to the fishing village of Marina Grande
• Limoncello di Sorrento
Kilometres-long walking trails throughout the Italian hills allow you to discover the magic of the Sorrentine Peninsula. A flight to Naples will bring you here in no time!
• A quiet village nestled in a green environment
• Spectacular views of the Bay of Naples and Capri
• Close to the Amalfi Coast.
• Popular with walkers
Discover this charming village on the green hills of Sorrento soon thanks to Jetairfly.com’s cheap flights to Naples.
• One of the gems in the Bay of Naples
• A beautiful view of the bays of Naples and Salerno
• Beautiful walking trails
• The monastery of Deserto