Sunny beaches, nature parks and cultural cities: west Sicily will surprise you. Not only is Palermo the capital of the island, it is also a city rich in art with its Arabic, Moorish, Baroque and Art Nouveau architecture. Book your seat on one of our flights to Palermo and come and explore it... .
Why book a flight to Palermo?
• A blend of sun, beach and culture
• Rocky coasts, beaches, creeks, vineyards, mountains and so much more .
• Palermo: the capital of Sicily as well as a major city of the arts
• A fascinating island with innumerable myths and legends
|Brussels (BRU) -> Palermo, Italy (PMO)|
|28/04/2014 -> 18/05/2014|
|19/05/2014 -> 25/05/2014|
|26/05/2014 -> 01/06/2014|
|02/06/2014 -> 21/09/2014|
|22/09/2014 -> 28/09/2014|
This picturesque cultural town is situated along a long sandy beach against the green hills. With a Jetairfly.com flight ticket to Palermo your holiday is already off to a good start.
• A combination of a cultural and beach holiday
• A pleasant authentic core
• An impressive cathedral
• A pleasant town centre featuring typical handicraft workshops.
Whether you go to sunbathe on the beach or to stroll around the historical city centre, Campofelice di Rocella is the perfect place to enjoy a well-deserved holiday. Wait no longer and book a cheap flight to Palermo now!
• A historical city centre
• Inland, yet only at a stone’s throw of the beach
• A castle on the beach