Jamaica is mainly known as the land of Bob Marley, reggae and the Rastafari culture. However, this Caribbean pearl is so much more than that. Heavenly beaches, natural beauty, a heart-warming population... Book one of our cheap flights to Jamaica now and discover all of this island’s secrets!
Why book a flight to Montego Bay?
• Pearly white sandy beaches with Frenchman’s Cove being the icing on the cake
• A lush green interior boasting breathtaking flora and brilliant waterfalls
• A population as heart-warming as the glorious sunsets
• Bob Marley, stimulating music, sensuality and reggae... Jah man!
• Varied cuisine, the spicy ‘jerk’ dishes being the most popular
|Brussels (BRU) -> Montego Bay, Jamaica (MBJ)|
|28/04/2014 -> 26/10/2014|
This cheap flight to Jamaica leaves you at Montego Bay. This city is nearby the airport and is famous for its touristy ‘Hip Strip’:
• The ‘Hip Strip’ featuring shops, bars and restaurants
• Fine sandy beaches
• Close to the airport
This used to be a tranquil fishing village, but over the past few decades it has developed into a true holiday paradise:
• A holiday paradise boasting many shopping centres, bars and restaurants
• The favourite stop for cruise ships in the Caribbean.
When you take a flight to Jamaica, Negril is definitely a must. This place in the west of the country used to be the capital of the hippie world, but today it is an untroubled holiday destination:
• Stunning sandy beaches
• Breathtaking sunsets
• Numerous tourist facilities