There is a saying that visitors shouldn’t traverse a royal city like Fes, but should get lost in it. And indeed, the Medina invites you to stroll, to sniff about and to enjoy some delicious food. UNESCO listed the old city centre as a World Heritage Site. All the more reason to explore this versatile and highly artistic city! Book your cheap flight tickets to Fes now!
Why book a flight to Fes?
• The oldest royal city in Morocco
• Over 9000 alleys at the Medina World Heritage Site
• Excels in artistic craftsmanship
• Tannery: enjoy the scents and colours
• Innumerable Koran schools and the oldest university in the world
|Brussels (BRU) -> Fez, Morocco (FEZ)|
|23/06/2014 -> 29/06/2014|
|30/06/2014 -> 31/08/2014|
|01/09/2014 -> 07/09/2014|
|Charleroi (CRL) -> Fez, Morocco (FEZ)|
|21/04/2014 -> 19/10/2014|
|20/10/2014 -> 26/10/2014|