Faro is the capital of the Algarve, a beautiful region in the deep south of Portugal. The magnificent rocky coast, the endless beaches, the idyllic coves, the fish restaurants, the golf courses, the charming villages ... there are thousands of reasons to give in to our cheap holiday tickets to Faro!
Why book a flight to Faro?
• Over 100 different beaches: lively, abandoned, protected, rocky ...
• Rural peace and quiet in the hilly interior
• Distinctive white houses with Arab chimneys and cool roof terraces
• A passion for golf? Plenty of courses available! • On the menu: fresh fish with a matching wine
|Brussels (BRU) -> Faro, Portugal (FAO)|
|31/03/2014 -> 06/04/2014|
|07/04/2014 -> 20/04/2014|
|21/04/2014 -> 27/07/2014|
|28/07/2014 -> 03/08/2014|
|04/08/2014 -> 31/08/2014|
|01/09/2014 -> 19/10/2014|
Book one of our cheap flights to Faro today and discover Albufeira, one of the most popular seaside resorts in Portugal.
• A wonderful sandy beach
• A charming old city centre
• The Strip: a vibrant tourist neighbourhood
The cosy and fashionable tourist complex of Vilamoura welcomes you with open arms. You have come to the right place for cheap flights to Faro.
• A 3km-long sandy beach
• A classy marina
• A wide range of golf courses
Allow yourself to be surprised by Olhos d’Agua, a former fishing village which has developed into a pleasant seaside resort. Book your cheap flight tickets to Faro now!
• A small seaside resort with a rugged coastline
• Remarkable fresh water springs at the coast
• A pleasant town centre featuring bars and restaurants
Definitely one of the most beautiful beaches of the Algarve! Looking for a cheap flight? Look no further: Jetairfly.com.
• A long sandy beach with a stunning red rock wall
• Stunning sunsets
Craving a slice of culture? Book one of our cheap flights to Faro and visit Lagos, a picturesque cultural town.
• A walled historical town centre
• The principal point of departure for explorers
• A mix of white sandy beaches and stunning rock formations
Book your flight tickets to Faro and discover the small, pleasant fishing village of Alvor.
• A wide sandy beach
• Situated by a stunning lagoon
• Charming car-free shopping streets in the village centre
Feel like holidaying in the Algarve region? Then perhaps the lively seaside resort of Quarteira is your cup of tea.
• A long sandy beach featuring a promenade
• A bustling centre
• A daily fish and vegetable market
Nature lovers will definitely find something to their liking at Vila Nova da Cacela. Book your flight to Faro now!
• Ria Formosa National Park
• Stunning natural beauty