Porto Santo is part of the Madeira archipelago. Here you can find in abundance what Madeira lacks: beaches, 9 kilometres of them! Porto Santo is heaven to anyone in search of peace and quiet. However, the island has a whole lot to offer to people pursuing a more active lifestyle as well: opportunities to hike, dive, snorkel, ride horseback and go sport fishing, to name just a few. Book your cheap flight tickets to Porto Santo now!
Why book a flight to Porto Santo?
• An intimate island with kilometres of sandy beaches
• A phenomenal landscape featuring lowlands and volcanic peaks
• An authentic Portuguese atmosphere in the city of Vila Baleira
• A cultural draw: the House of Christopher Columbus
• Average annual temperature: 20°C
|Brussels (BRU) -> Porto Santo Island, Portugal (PXO)|
|05/05/2014 -> 21/09/2014|