Book a flight to Jerez de la Frontera and discover the real Andalusia! The Costa de la Luz is a beautiful, unspoilt region featuring various beaches and numerous cultural villages in the vicinity. Jerez de la Frontera is famous for its sherry and Cádiz is considered the oldest city in Europe. You’ve come to the right place for cheap flights to Jerez de la Frontera!
Why book a flight to Jerez de la Frontera?
• The authentic Andalusia
• The cradle of sherry, flamenco and equitation
• Beautiful beaches on the Costa de la Luz
• Historical towns in the vicinity
• Peace and quiet and untouched nature
|Brussels (BRU) -> Jerez, Spain (XRY)|
|31/03/2014 -> 06/04/2014|
|07/04/2014 -> 01/06/2014|
|02/06/2014 -> 08/06/2014|
|09/06/2014 -> 15/06/2014|
|16/06/2014 -> 22/06/2014|
|23/06/2014 -> 17/08/2014|
|18/08/2014 -> 24/08/2014|
|25/08/2014 -> 31/08/2014|
|01/09/2014 -> 21/09/2014|
|22/09/2014 -> 28/09/2014|
|29/09/2014 -> 05/10/2014|
|06/10/2014 -> 19/10/2014|
Book cheap flight tickets to Jerez de la Frontera and let yourself be surprised by the charming town of Novo Sancto Petri.
• An intimate fishing village
• Many golf courses in the neighbourhood
• Sancti Petri Castle
The oldest city in Europe! So it is definitely worth it to book a flight to Jerez de la Frontera.
• A historical draw
• An atmospheric old city centre
• An exceptional location on a peninsula
Book one of our cheap flights to Jerez de la Frontera and discover this city’s versatility.
• The city of sherry
• Excels in flamenco dancing
• Master of equitation
Find peace and quiet in the pleasant seaside resort of Rota. Looking for a cheap flight ticket to Jerez de la Frontera? Jetairfly.com is the place to be.
• Beautiful sandy beaches
• A charming old town centre
• Historical churches
Book one of our cheap flights to Jerez now and get a taste of the atmosphere of the typical Andalusian village of Conil de la Frontera.
• A white village by the sea
• Narrow streets, pleasant squares
• A beautiful green hinterland