Thanks to famous architect César Manrique, the charming image of this Canary Island has been preserved. Whitewashed houses with woodwork painted brown, green and blue. Surprising natural beauty with white salt evaporation ponds, black lava fields, beautiful beaches, and so much more. Book your flight to Lanzarote, a top destination for sun worshippers, sports aficionados, nature lovers and peace seekers, now.
Why book a flight to Lanzarote?
• The mysterious island of the sleeping volcano
• Timanfaya National Park: impressive moon landscapes
• The fine white sandy beaches of Papagayo
• Works of art and buildings by top architect César Manrique
|Brussels (BRU) -> Lanzarote, Spain (ACE)|
|10/03/2014 -> 19/10/2014|
|20/10/2014 -> 26/10/2014|
The name says it all. Sun, sea and beach are inextricably connected here.
• Once a peaceful fishing village, now a modern seaside resort
• Taking a pleasant break at an outdoor café by the promenade
• The Rubicón marina
• The famous Papagayo beaches nearby
Book your flight to Lanzarote through Jetairfly.com and enjoy a peaceful sunny holiday at Costa Teguise.
• A charming seaside resort with spacious accommodations and stunning gardens
• Beautiful secluded bays featuring sandy beaches
• No busy promenades
• Costa Teguise Golf
The old, charming centre is a reminder of the fishing village Puerto del Carmen once was. Book your flight tickets to Lanzarote and discover the authentic holiday atmosphere at Puerto del Carmen.
• Charming fish restaurants, bistros, pizzerias, small bars and discotheques
• A broad sandy beach featuring a promenade
• Biosfera four-floor shopping centre
The luxurious marina of Puerto Calero is a lovely place to spend some time.
• The Calero marina with its beautiful promenade
• Diverse water sports: catamaran sailing, diving, sport fishing...
• Shops, bars and restaurants in the vicinity