Zanzibar is the perfect place for an unforgettable beach holiday. Juicy coconuts, exotic cinnamon trees and pearly white beaches... You will think yourself in paradise here! Feel like taking off? Jetairfly.com offers you economic flight tickets to Zanzibar.
Why book a flight to Zanzibar?
• A tropical paradise boasting pearly white beaches
• Breathtaking coral reefs
• A top destination for water sports lovers
• Pure romance on a dhow at sunset
• The spice island of yore
|Brussels (BRU) -> Zanzibar, Tanzania (ZNZ)|
|10/03/2014 -> 23/03/2014|
|30/06/2014 -> 19/10/2014|
Stone Town has a lot to offer to any holiday goer. Would you like to know what? Then book your flight to Zanzibar now through Jetairfly.com:
• A mix of pearly white beaches, waving palm trees and a crystal-clear sea
• The capital and cultural heart of the island
• A UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Old alleys, charming markets and typical bazaars
In Kiwengwa, a magnificent underwater world awaits you and will leave you in awe...
• Breathtaking powdery white beaches
• A beautiful view of the barrier reef right off the coast
• Gently waving coconut palm trees lead to the fishing villages in the interior region
This charming fishing village of yore leaves nobody unmoved, so seize this opportunity and book your flight to Zanzibar now through Jetairfly.com.
• One of the most popular beaches of Tanzania
• Once the centre of the dhow industry
• A bustling coastal strip in an exotic setting
Anyone in search of peace and quiet will definitely be enchanted by Mangapwani, which used to be known as a black slave market. Had enough of peace and quiet for a while? Just follow the coconut palm trees in the direction of the nearby area of Stone Town.
• ‘Arabic coast’ in Swahili
• Historically known for its slave market
• Several hidden caves along the coastline